Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy !!!

I have wrote before about the struggle I deal with at time excepting that my father is gone. Today was his 73 Birthday !!! I really believe that G-d knew how hard today was going to be because he sent me great friends to spend it with. I miss him so much more than I could ever put into words. Sometimes I wish I could have a one day pass to see him, but then I know one day would never be enough.

My father was not a religious man by any means, but the one thing he did believe was that when you passed on your spirit was sent back to nature. It's an old Indian belief called the everywhere spirit. You become part of the earth, the trees, the wind, and animals. I like to believe that this is where my daddy is . When the wind blows and brushes my cheek that is him. When the birds are chirping outside my window that is him. I choose to believe that he is watching his grandchildren grow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !!!!! Gerald Edward Davis May 28,1938- October 5, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment