Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well today I decided to start a Blog ?

Hummm...Today of all days I decided to start a Blog just about me.. Not sure why and really not sure if anyone out there is even interested in reading what I have to ramble about. So here goes nothing.. The main title page of my Blog is My Journey it is that for many reason. Mainly b/c I am on a lot of Journey's right now in my life metaphorically speaking of course.



I started the most wonderful journey I could ever imagine 3yrs ago, with my husband and children of course, when I decided to become Jewish. Although it has not been as easy as I first thought it would be I would not change a minute of it.. It has show me so many things that I was missing in my life. I have become a more patient and tolerant person because of this single choice that I have made in my life. I will definately touch on this journey more in future entries.



Another HUGE journey I am on right now is reclaiming my life from obesity.. Currently I set at 250lbs yes I wrote that for all the world to see .. Friends and strangers alike , to be honest just looking at it scares the hell out of me.. Three years ago I lost my father he was only 69yrs old and his lifestyle is why he died. Although his additction was not to food as mine is his was to alcohol, which I feel that one is just as bad as the other.. Yes that is right I just admitted that I am addicted food . I love everything about food the way it smells, the way it tastes, the way it makes me feel when I eat it...In the last year I have became a fitness instructor yes you read that right a 250lb fitness instructor..lol..This I will also touch on as I post more about My Journey !!!



I Hope I spark and interest and people want to read what I write .. Wheather anyone reads this or not really doesn't matter ...I am a normal person just like you , and you , and yes YOU !!!! There are many other Journey's that I am on right now ,but these are the two biggest..

No comments:

Post a Comment